domingo, 30 de septiembre de 2007

it aches the hearth to need
it aches the hearth fo love
it aches the hearth to know
it aches the hearth to wish

to need the closenness
to need the warm of his body
to love him no mater the pain
to wish the best weather i end up hurt

it aches the hearth to know the distance
it aches the hearth to need him so badly
it aches the hearth to love him
and at the same time know what he've done

it aches the hearth to have him so close
and yet so away
it tears appart the hearth to know that some day
could end

the truth, painful yet still full of freedom and hope
the truth, great but still hurts the truth,
he loves me
the truth, i love him

fidelity; something so hard
so full of temptation
i know i wont fall in it
but will he?

if he cheats
if he diceaves
he would be signing
my death seintance

it hurts the incertity
it hurts to love and to need so hard
but i know that afer all
we just simply belong

i know im happy whit him
but sometimes
i dont feel dont feel the joy
im kinda sad and it hurts

dont know why sometimes
i dont feel nothing but emptiness and sadness
eaven when he is around but then,
the joy comes back

is hard to know whether is pain or sadness
but im not full and at the same time i am
is this love or an illusion
is this love or just i need him is this something else?

for me he is all
i could bleed
i could kill i could give my life and more
just for him

i want happines,
fullfilling and protection
trust and more
all for him

with him there's no walls
no masks or shields
he just bare my soul and heart naked
there's just me as i am


i've become a slave of his tuch
a slave of his love,
a slave of all about him
in a need, and so much love to give

he hurts me so badly
he loves me, i know
and at the same time
he makes me happy

he makes me feel
makes me feel empty and full
he makes me feell joy and sadness
all at the same time

he causes me joy
he makes me fell good
he makes me want to be someone better j
ust for him

whats next?
future unknown, but the ceitanty of his love
all i know and what im sure about is
that i love him

what to do?
im so confused
im so unclear
wich path to take

so different
so appart
so interesting
so great

what more can i ask for?
a little romance perhaps
better memory could do well
but as the way he is as the way he is
is just fine to me

to change him
selfish would be
though it wouldnt be bad but
i want him like that

so painful, thinking of a lost
him gone or away somebody bether instead
instead of me,
after me...

the fear of him gone or away forever
it kills me inside
so i said please!!
never leave my side

he doesnt know
he've hurt me so bad
but i just forgive
and still believe

he's my light and path
hes my present and some day
he'll be there
every single day

love?
yes it's love
so great
so good

so much ahead
so mucho to see
so much to give
so much to learn

once again
and all over again
i just know
he's the one

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

no se si sea este poema q escribiste pero mi ingles es fatal y no le entiendo!! traducemelo plis y p odre darte mi opinion pero me supongo p or lo poco q entendi esta padre Traducemelo