domingo, 30 de septiembre de 2007

Bad mia...

and here i go again
anxiety comes, i lie saying just a bit and no more
but i loose control more and more eating like the food is gonna run away
more and more til' it aches
sill knowing im loosing control i keep eating
then the guilt, or regret or just a peak of my belly
it all must come out
excuses and lies if im in company
i run to the bathroom if im alone
either way the end is the same
almos all out afer a while
clean my face and wash my hands
feeling kinda better eaven i know my body cant hold it no more
my throat all sore and some times my eyes red
once again i fell
eaven i told myself no more
then the sadness comes back
its an undeclared war
a silence war
a tough and painful war
where the only one who's dying is me
my body aches
my stomach is never flat
what to do?

No hay comentarios.: