domingo, 27 de enero de 2008

His woman inside...

at the contrary as me...
im so so so SO! happy being a men and i dont plan to change that.
i love my p..n..is
but he he do says he's a lady though he doesnt behaive like one
anyway the thing is that im the man and hes the "woman" however im the one who gives all the details like the cards, cd's, gifts, roses and stuff
and hes the one who takes care of me, pays most of the times
its a weard weard weard relationship
but i love him no matter what

what i dont like about me is that im the one who causes all the litlle fights that we have had, and my behavior is some times so irritating and anoying, and
sometimes i feel so much love 4 him and some times i feel nothing but emptiness, and i dont like when that happens is just weard...

regarding to sex; i guess i might have a problem whith that, i never end i long tooo much but he he's jus too fast... anyway 4 now thats not the problem, and he stills doesnt know about how i have cures myself the "problem that ive had"

whatever!!!

1 comentario:

Hell.- dijo...

dude. wtf.
hay m llamas ehh?